" /> " />
Tel: (209) 524-6824
331 Bangs Avenue | Modesto, CA 95356
"Great Service is no Accident!"
We will assist you with your claim and gladly accept and work with most insurance companies, including but not limited to:
Amended effective January 1, 2010
A Consumer is entitled to:
1. Select the auto body repair shop to repair auto body damage covered by the insurance company. An insurance company shall not require the repairs to be done at a specific auto body repair shop.
2. An itemized written estimate for auto body repairs and upon completion of repairs, a detailed invoice. The estimate and the invoice must include an itemized list of parts and labor along with the total price for the work performed. The estimate and invoice must also identify all parts as new, used, aftermarket, reconditioned or rebuilt.
3. Be informed about coverage for towing and storage services.
4. Be informed about the extent of coverage if any, for a replacement rental vehicle while a damaged vehicle is being repaired.
5. Be informed of where to report suspected fraud or other complaints and concerns about auto body repairs.
6. Seek and obtain an independent repair estimate directly from a registered auto body repair shop for repair of a damaged vehicle, even when pursuing an insurance claim for repairing the vehicle.